Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies



1 2/3 c flour
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 stick butter (softened)
1 1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Powdered sugar

Mix together butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Make balls and roll them into powdered sugar. Bake @ 350* for approx 10 min or until puffed and cracked. (Don't over bake) Let them sit on cookie sheet a few minutes before moving them to cooling rack.

This recipe does not make a bunch so you may want to double it! I also like to make half rolled in powdered sugar and half without. Yummy Ü

1 comment:

  1. Jani, These are mymost favorite cookies in the world. My mom use to make them all the time for me when I was little. We would make them when everyone was at school - when she got sicker she would sit and tell me what to do so we could still make them together. K Now I am crying - I love these. Not sure if it's because they are the best tasting or if the memory is the best.:)

    ReplyDelete